The Raspberry Pi Screen Wall Mount is a sturdy enclosure / mount to attach your Offical Raspberry Pi Display (and Raspberry Pi) to a wall.
Designed and manufactured in the USA by gazouta:tech, this mount looks fantastic, is high quality and made from 100% aluminium.
The Pi is mounted behind the screen inside the wall cavity.
Included in the kit:
- Anodised Aluminium Pi Mount (this is the enclosure that you can see when mounted)
- Aluminium Pi Wall Mount Bracket (this is hidden but attaches the display/Pi/mount to the wall)
- #4-40 Machine screws (these are small, inconspicuous screws that hold the mount to the bracket)
- 4 #6-32 machine screws (these are used to mount the bracket to a USA electrical box. Please note: The electrical box is not included)
Please note: The mount is designed to be attached to a standard 3 or 4 gang USA electrical box which we sell here. We highly recommended purchasing our 3 gang electrical box but you can get creative and attach the bracket in other ways. Our electrical box has the added bonus of protecting the Pi & Display from dust.
Not Included in the kit
- Raspberry Pi Computer
- Official Raspberry Pi Touch Screen
- 3-Gang or 4-Gang USA electrical box (sold separately here)
- 5/64" ball ended allen key. If you don't have one they're readily available at Bunnings.
Installation instructions here.